Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Food is luxury


If you have to choose among these two, which one are you ?


"Live to Eat"
"Eat to Live"


If I have to make a choice, it's definitely I'll Live to Eat. Woot ~


No doubt that food is a necessity to keep us continue living blablabla. But FOOD is so... hmm... it brings back memories... brings people together.... fun & laughter.... it makes us satisfied... lessen up stress...


Anyway me & dad was on the way bak home. Conversation went on for about 3 hour ++ then we decided that we were hungry and need to feed our pitiful stomach that's crying out for FOOD.


Nearest stop was Bkt Beruntung. They have the legendary bak kut teh & 'wo tan ho'. *saliva drools*

Cant blame me lor. We ate 1 plate of char keowteow only for lunch. Mana la cukup for this lil piggy to fill her stomach?

This is the name of the shop.


I really really like the bak kut teh. Got 'yau cha kwai' also to dip dip into the 'soup'. I like the vege also..... wahhhhhhhh!!!! I'm determined that I so want to marry either a chef / a baker. U can even pick the choice of your Chinese tea. There's about 5 - 6 types of tea to choose. I tak sempat take pic of it. Oops? Mum loves their vinegar pork also. Hehe. This is their 'kitchen'.


I sms-ed CL that we are coming home with 'bak kut teh' and 30 min after that, Tian sms-ed this.

"Where are u guys?

I'm hungry.
I want my 'bak kut teh' ... pork pork.... "

Macam la mum didnt cook other stuff. There's steam fish. I had few gulp of it. Arghh!! I love mum's fish. Too bad I was too full to eat more..... nuuuu!!! There's always tmr and the day after... and after after tat XP
It's great to be home again. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment