Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Susah

Question for the week : What's the hardest thing in the world?

It's PACKING!!


Semester has finally ended. And it's time to pack and send everything I'm not bringing into the store. Lalala ~ I personally hate packing most. It's my least fav thing to-do-list.




Process of me packing. Everything everywhere. Haiz.







I own a mini clinic >>> I have a box of medicines also. Fever, sore throat, flu, bruises, overheating, indigestion, stomachache, headache etc. I have plasters & ENO also. Hehe. Mum keep reloading my supply of medicines. Till it kinda overload the box. Haha.



I kinda had too much of pads supply also. Swt. It can last me for 3 months. Oops? Overbuy. Plus I bring some from home thinking I dont have enough. BUT indeed I have too many. Gack.




Accidentally hurt myself twice today when packing. I kicked a box on the way out. AND my right toe ? It bleeded.... OUCH!!! It didnt hurt much till I touch water just now.... *screaming shitt* Nasib baik kuku aku tak tercabut/terkopek keluar. Arghh!! I also kinda missed the steps and me leg hit the stairs. OUCH!! It's my left leg this time. As usual I didnt feel anything till I bath. **`++***#$# >>>> *cursing*

It's my lucky day. I'm so sure of it. Yay! *sarcastic*

No comments:

Post a Comment