Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bad Habits

Something we shouldnt do in public as we might be claimed as rude, no manners, inappropriate to the public, total weirdo, sicko,.... u get what I mean....

I dont know about you but whenever I do some of my famous bad habits, I'll get the usual

*ahem, what are you doing?*

*short lecture about me being a girl and should....(blablabla)... (enough said)*

*Dont do that * and it comes with a stare & unwanted aura
*behave yourself please* + newspaper flipping sound effect aloud




*look at what u are doing. Is that right?*


from my dad and mum. Sometimes my aunts and uncles.

Each of us should have at least one bad habit.(own assumption) Hmmm.... I have a few also. *ahem* It's for me to know and for you to NOT find out. Lalala ~

My known bad habits is this two.

-stirring people drinks-
-biting straws (if none, spoons, finger... i'm teething ma XP)-


Me and me old friends met up for a short mamak session. Talked about random stuff. AND I unleashed my bad habit. Oops? I unintentionally did it. Not once but *ahem* a few times..... ( lalala ~ ) I kept stiring Pau's Milo.....

Mintos looked annoyed(I think) with my unusual habit on the table. Haha. I usually behave!! XP
Their solution was I have to pay for everyone's bill if I stirred the Milo the next time. Oh no!!! I would have stirred Pau's Milo without noticing it if it was not for their non-stop reminder about me stirring the Milo and the consequences. "Thank you oh!!" They were trying to 'seduce'(tempt actually) me to stir the Milo. Swt.

I didnt know stirring people's drinks was my bad habit. It was that night I discovered my new-born bad habit. Woot ~ Should I celebrate it?

But can it be considered as a bad habit? I was trying to help out stir their drinks. I'm just being helpful? Bleh ....

Btw go find out the story behind biting straws k? What does it indicate?
Trust me. It's really 'interesting'. Hehe.... *evil giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment