Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

[S][T][U][D][Y] --- [F][E][V][E][R]

With study week passed, here comes the waves, tornadoes, storm <><><><>

Final Exams!!! They are here! Alert alert alert!!!!!!! *panic attack* *dies*


My shcedule for this 1-2 weeks:

9 - two papers which SM and IB paper
11 - Abnormal Psiko Paper which has crazy 40 pages each topic and I have 16 topics altogether!!
14 - International Management paper
15 - International Finance paper <--- this is like my biggest fear!!! Anyone would like to volunteer and help me take this paper? *hides*


Study Fever! Lalala ~


Speaking of which, I think I'm down with fever. My lips feels hot. I have a headache. My throat feels itchy. When my throat buat hal, it's a sign that I'm getting a fever. Sigh. With a tight schedule like this, I dont have time to fall sick.



Arghh!!!!!!



"Fever fever, can u pls come attack me after 15th? Sigh."

No comments:

Post a Comment