Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

2nd chance



With me failing the 1st time, God has gave me another chance, a second chance to mend it.

Personal thought running: Don't blow it this time Ching. Chances don't come popping all the time you know. Plus, this time it's gonna be in KL. Work hard this time girl. Don't fool around this time. There's no second time. Take it seriously. Do my homework. And maybe do alil more praying? Be extra prepared.


It's a hotel!!! My 1st dream job!! To work in a hotel!! I can't wait!! XP



































Tuesday is the day... I scared!!! Again I was told... finance thingi... arghh!!! I really need to work on my Finance... it seems to be in BIG demand!! Sigh...

I really hope I can get it this time. I am a bit worried though. Lost confidence alil already since the last incident. Haiz.

GO FOR IT! AND SEE HOW the results would turn out to be.... woot ~ *stil no confident... sigh*

Lalala ~ I takut.....

No comments:

Post a Comment