Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

KAYU memories

With the semester ending, friends leaving, some graduating and I wont see them till graduation, some live across the sea. I miss them.

I managed to catch Janet-ty to date me. Haha. A dinner date turned into a supper date. Hehe. She ordered 'lai chi kang' while I ordered iced lime(aka limau ais). And this is what 'lai chi kang' turned out to be. AIS KACANG!!! XP There is no 'lai chi kang' it seems.

The iced-nuts was nice lor. Lots of condensed milk. Lots of everything, redbeans. and NUTMEGS!! I found another similiarity with Janet-ty. We dont like nutmegs.


I called tissue bread (roti tisu). REALLY huge and long. LOADED with condensed milk, sugar and honey. I LIKE!! Haha... i'm going to end up with diabetes soon if I keep feeding myself with sweet stuff like this.... sigh... but I dont do it everyday.... bleh....


Thanx Janet-ty for teman-ing me. I'll miss u lots ~
[PS: She's my aunt... XP]

No comments:

Post a Comment