Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

i takut

For once, I was scared of FOOD!! Seriously, I was. Gack.

Sunday night. A very memorable day where I shall remember it as the day I was scared of FOOD of all things. I'll forget about it eventually though. Haha.


I was studying when Kak Sze Yan & Joyce-sy came. Tada!!

Me : Welcome welcome!!






They brought along a surprise!! ---->>






OMG!! So much food!! I had the shock of my life. How to finish? crazy!!! There were satay, fruits, prawns, fishpaste, fried rice and vege.




My fav was definitely vege. I took the whole plastic bag with me and started eating all. Haha. I ni kan Hantu Sayur... *giggles*




Fried rice was alil masin(help me translate it into English?). Prawns didn't touch at all cos I was too lazy to peel the skin. Satay was yummy, it's been so long I've eaten 1. Fishpaste ok arr... but alil too big.

You must be thinking that I ate everything. U are SOOooo WRONG!! I'm not the only one finsihing up the food K? Rumie & kak sze yan ate also. Bleh.

My fav murtabak in pasar malam has been downgraded. It doesnt taste that nice anymore. Sigh. Disappointed.

My my. Me and food... I cant stop eating them... Arghhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment