Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

fattening myseLf

It's still exam. And my study mood has gone. *poof*
Sigh. Is this what happen if I start studying early? Gosh...



Scissors scissors. I want to use you can? Lol.



I supposed to be studying last night despite everything BUT



I fed myself with McD ice-cream... argh!!


F-A-T!! But I dont care... bleh!!





Today....

Dinner....

Conversation between me and rumie...
"What shall we eat? " "Where to eat ar? Hmmm..."


Then we went to Pekaka. Woot ~

It's been long since I went there. I ordered this 'pai kuat'(pork) fried rice. Mmmm....






As a starter of the meal,


we had fried taufoo...






I was playing the game 'Worms' with my hp.... To kill u need a strategy! To bomb u need a strategy! The right angle! The right power to release! The right weapon! Muahahaha *evil laugh* Kill all of them!! hoho!! "Kids, dont try this at home!! "



Anyway this lil boy came along and sat with us. He was staring at me. Heh? Then I realised, he was attracted to the hp. Hehe. He was there to 'teman' us to eat. Lol. His real intention: To play 'Worms' with my hp.


I kinda show him how to played and let him play alil. His name is Jia Jun. Cute aite?


---lepas makan----




To Tesco we went and I bought my usual thing. This sushi. California Roll. My fav!! The sensation after eating it with wasabi... wasai.... syok!! *_*




I bought chocolate also. Oops? We went to the Kings' Bakery also. And I fell in love this ..... sobs.....

OMG!! Any food I see.. i want to eat!! Erk... this is BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment