Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

changes >_<







It's funny. People changes. Or is it me who changed til I think that another individual changed? Hmm...

I remember everytime a social problem occurs, peer pressure / influence tops the cause of it. I still remember the good old days of writing BM essays. I love writing karangan perbincangan and it's usually about masalah sosial(social problem). The reason I chose this type of essay to write because I score best in it. Other type of essays .... is....*ahem* BAD. Tak payah la.

So it seems that if u mix with someone too much, you'll eventually 'turn' into that person. You'll have their characteristics, imitate the way they talk(I do that alot... i'm a undercover copycat XP), think the way they think(could be bad... we should have our own stand/ principles).

Maybe I'm oversensitive, I don't know. I think C is changing into B. The way C talks reminds me of B. C is being sarcastic and mean at the same time, just like B. It's ok for me if C wants to make fun of me, but it has the similar pattern as B. The way both of them talk to me is TOO similar. B is pushy, C is doing the same thing also bit by bit, I can feel it. Man, I predict I'll be loosing another friend really soon. I don't like the way B talk to me last time, so I deleted B off in my friend list, no turning back... and now C is behaving like B, at least the way C talks... Lalala ~ Let's see if C would remain in my friend list. Only time would tell.



Is this a proof of how peers can actually influence an individual if u spend too much time with that person?

2 comments:

  1. oink... oink... post comment 2 u... bler :p wish u everyday be happy.. i'm always be ur fren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... thanx jant-ty... i'll be alright... ^^

    ReplyDelete