Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

baliK ke kuLim

Day 1:
- Mood: lazy, blur, dying
- Ate duck-ie rice in Pekaka
- Drive to Kulim house
- Penang bridge jammed… kaki I sakit pressing the clutch
- Stalked one ‘ah pek’ driving… I wander if he stays in Kulim
- Almost accident in a roundabout which has traffic light XP
- Ate mutton curry XP and vege
- Manja-ed with Preety and Phantom… Preety is superbly manja!!
- Watch this Hindi love movie with characters Akash, Sidh, Samir, Shalini, Deepa, Pooja… me LIKE!!!
- Studied Strategic Management in a REALLY SLOW rate… almost died
- Drinking ‘chaya’ aka tea
- See-ing Fluffy
- New equation: S/T/U/D/Y = Study Till You Die Yeah à Prof Waie came out with the equation
- Naughty lipstick which belongs to Nadia… oops?

Day 2:
- Mood: Tensed up, sleepy, dying
- Badminton but I shoeless and hairband-less so I balik half-way
- Reloaded hp credit XO
- Intel people called up informing about tommorow’s telephone screening for my practical training… wah!! Excited!!!
- Studying Abnormal Psychology… each topic is about 40 pages… Kill me PLSSS!!
- Dim sum for breakfast XP
- Ate really delicious ais kacang but I tak tahu menghayati nutmegs
- A just right taste of masam and thick asam laksa … yummm…
- Eat kicap sotong, fish-head curry
- Watch ‘Stardust’ movie and drool over Triston with his long hair
- April-fooled by Waie… swt…
- Surprise Serena Chan Chan… SUPLISE!!!
- Stuffed myself with ‘payersam’, eggtarts, blackforest cake
- drinking ‘chaya’
- It’s ALL about food people XP
- Chikus scratching the door ganas-ly when it rained à scared me off
- Serena Chan Chan = maid for the day XP
- Photographer mode ON




Day 3:
- Mood: Lazy, restless, tired
- Almost couldn’t wake up for the telephone interview, heroin for the day: Rubi
- Studying International Finance… supposingly
- Ruby cooked!! Bombay Toast *nom*
- Eating yesterday’s cake for snack *nom sumore*
- Serena Chan Chan is no longer a nun XP
- Feels fake during telephone interview as I had answers on Microsoft Word, but overall ok I think >>
- Afternoon nap turn into one deep sleep
- Me = maid for the day X_X


- went for 'bak kut teh' which has really good tauge chicken floss & vege chicken floss... yumm....
- praying the Hindu way... i like shaking the bell ... i'm talented... muahahahah
- my new nickname: "Hantu Sayur". I love vege ALOT!! But i'm choosy of how it is cooked. I dont eat it raw or when they taste yucky. I love mum's and Ama's vege most !! Mmmm....




This is the midnight flower... which only blooms at night... weeeeee ~



" Satisfied satisfied 1 2 3 4 satisfied . Ai yai yay ai yai yo oh yeah oh yeah satisfied!! "


No comments:

Post a Comment