Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

in loVe ~

Arrrr... this feeling feels sooooooooo good!

I'm in L-O-V-E!!


*ROFL*

Again,.... I'm being pampered. OMG!! ARghhh!! Stop pampering me. I cant stop myself from smiling and giggling away. I feel so loved.... hehe....

Joyce bought me 'tang yuan' aka glutinous balls with brown sugar. Mmmm.... you guys have to bear this with me....




<<--- cant wait to eat. But wana camwhore 1st...



This is me imagining how good the balls would taste like... hahaha.... ---->>




Hehe.... I cant wait....







Got 2 sizes. Small and big. The big one has nuts in it.... mmmm.....





Seriously I feel sooo pampered I'm floating in the sky.... i just cant stop smiling away....





Thanks Joyce-sy.... I really love the balls. Haha. THe wanders food can do to me... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment