Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

tips

I would like to share a few tips on BBQ:

(Yes yes i know... i supposed to be studying XP)

Things to bring:
  1. charcoals (duh!!)
  2. lappy with nice suitable music with the right mood and speaker
  3. newspaper (just incase u need something to burn)
  4. plates and cups
  5. gas drinks
  6. rubber bands (keep leftover food)
  7. mancis and lighter(duh!)
  8. candles... big small it's up to you
  9. gel like thingi to ................
  10. umbrella incase it rains? Lol.
  11. margarine/butter, honey
  12. lots of sticks to poke your food
  13. plastic bag to throw rubbish... dont dirty the beach
  14. petrol
  15. chilli sauce , tomato ketchup
  16. tissue
  17. fan to fan the charcoal (substitute: use the paper plates)
  18. camera to camwhore
Why should u bring all this?

Well... u need charcoals to BBQ your food right? Btw break them into small pieces... easier to burn...








Charcoal + gel + lighter + newspaper =
U should know the basic usage of it I guess.



< --- Combination usage of paper cup, candle , lighter will produce this. Cute right? I call it 'peng you'. I wanted to make a wish BUT it was sleeping. HaiZ.


Lalala ~ I'm done.

My left eye has been twitching since yesterday. Argh!! What is wrong with it? Bleh... in Chinese dramas/shows, it is always said that constant twitching of right eye means good luck while the left eye means opposite. Gack. Bad luck on my way to haunt me ke?

4 comments:

  1. heeehee.
    im going to write two books .
    "How To Start A Fire For Dummies" and " Things You Shouldn't Forget to Bring To A BBQ You Dummy ! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... you r? yay! giv me free sample of it k? hehe ...

    oh oh... 1 more suggestion of a book u should write on... your best case practise tat has been proven... be me XP....

    ReplyDelete
  3. " be me" ?? heh . i dun wan be u =P what best case practice ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lar...tak tau ke?

    anger management... haha...

    got typo error in my comment actually... * proven by me

    ReplyDelete