Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

USM
















USM is a place where I have grown so much. Mentally and physically also. Lol.

It's where I've met great friends, weird people, really good lecturers, anak-anak yang baik-baik dan dikasihi and the place I find home too. Gain the best experience so far. There was ups and downs for the past 2 years. It's the beauty of life. It really depends on how we cope with it and live with it positively. That's what make each of us grow.


Mixing with people who are different than you. People who dramaS alot. People who are really fun to hang out with. People who's helpful. People who loves food. People who are troublesome at times. Fake people. People you really cared and love. People you can click with. People who are confusing. Crazy people. Doing things we haven't done before.



I almost rejected the offer to go USM when I knew the result as Penang was too far away from home. I have to take at least 5 hour bus ride back home. Flight about 45 minutes. I am glad and happy I didnt make that choice of not entering USM.
I am happy with my life now. I cannot believe that this semester would be my second last semester in Uni. ARghhh!! I am going to miss every memories and moments in USM, Penang. Friends, Food, Family, and the Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment