Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Workaholic mode ~



Woot ~


I'm officially a Park Royal Hotel trainee !!! YESSS!!! *excited* *feels sober*


Office hours: 9am - 5pm (be there 15 min earlier)
Working days: Monday-Friday
Department: FINANCE (de PIC is SUPER friendly, I'm looking forward)
Allowance: RM 000.00 (lunch provided)
Dressing code: As formal as possible. Heels(habislah kaki I), make-up(time to practise), blazer if possible(need to buy one anyway)>>>> shopping time!!!
Transportation: On my own (KTM , monorail)
Accomodation: On my own (home sweet home at least)
Working dates: 5th May - 5th August (going to miss classes for 1 month...should i be happy?)
Orientation: 5th and 6th May






AIESEC schedule:



  • NPC: 3 days in May kat Bentong
  • NatCon: 1 week in June kat USM
  • A.fees, statements, sola: B4 Natcon.... *worry*
  • hunting, planning
  • paper work .... me like (for now)~
  • systems, processes, procedures, documentation... woot ~
  • cuba try test(quote from Adel) myaiesec.net.... tekan sini tekan sana.... lalala ~
  • finance thingi(malas type)..... i need practise and lots of reading
  • support other dept anyway possible.... kepoh time ^^
  • learn up MORE computer skills

Personal stuff and commitment:

  • learn cooking.... the awakening of a potential chef... KONON
  • personal tutor
  • blogger .... i SS jer
  • wana be athlete.... right!!! want to exercise more je laa....
  • yum cha with ALL friends if possible
  • Cantonese drama addict fan .... excuse to hog the TV
  • meet that bangang up..... watever la... not important pun
  • part time singer.... it's really hot here....
  • revise Mandarin
  • as a daughter, sister, niece


This is it. The things I'll be doing for this coming 3 months. I cant wait!! I wander how much I can cope ~ arghh!! stress stress but it's one big learning process!! hoho ^^

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Chingy!!!

    Parkroyal Hotel, Jln Sultan Ismail! Woot! I'll most probably be interning at Citibank, Jln Ampang. Not TOO far away lar, and Serena will be at Bernama, Jln Tun Razak! Quite syiok leh... Maybe can meet up for lunch when you're bored of the hotel food! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss KAN!!! *muax muax*

    Yes yes lunch!! But not sure when is lunch hour and how long isit... hehe... Will bug u for lunch ler when I settled down... hehe...

    ReplyDelete