Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

s for scarf


I love scarf. I love I love I love. hehe.... I cant stop giggling away. WHY? Cos....

In 1 day I bought a total of 3 scarf and it was only for 20. Cheap right? And I love all 3 of them... weeee ~ Me and che chi went 'kai kai' ma. I'm a scarf mania edi... help me someone??

I was excited the moment I reach home.Unpack my luggage and showed me mum. BUT the respons that I expected was ...... *sad*

Anyway I decided to camwhore with my scarf-scarf. Check them out. Nice hoh? *SS*














I'm overdoing it I think. So many scarf so suddenly but I duno how to tie them. Sigh. I think I should get a book on how tie different style of scarfs. lalala ~


My 1st scarf I loaned to PaoPao. I'm gonna miss u black-y. Stay healthy. Dont kahwin lari with the wind. Behave for this 2 months aite?

No comments:

Post a Comment