Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

me & formal wears

Formal wear formal wear... why do u keep haunting me?

To be honest, I dont like dressing up formally despite the fact that I'm studying Management. When I work, I'll definitely have to wear them. Sobs.


So since I was back in Penang a day earlier than expected, I decided to window shop for formal wears. Blouse, blazer, heels, covered shoes, skirts, etc.


Q-bay was my choice. Hunt here hunt there. Lalala ~

I couldnt buy alot cause I was running out of cash. Bleh.


I tried a few. Some ok la. Some looked weird on me. I really like the purple one BUT they didnt have the size I wanted. Nuuuuuuuuu!!! Kesedihan!!

Found 1 heels golden in color(I like) , price pun cantik. Saw some really nice blouse, skirts BUT they are more casual thing. Bye bye clothes-y.

I had to drag fashion guru (free for first trial) with me to help out.


Despite the sad fact that I HAVE TO slim down so that I can fit into more clothes, I bought a covered shoes which I kinda liked. Thank you fashion guru. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Fashion guru says must meditate before you go buy clothes...

    "Ommmmmmm......."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fashion guru, do tell me how 2 meditate de rite way?

    "oommmmmmm"

    Am i doin it rite? Hehe....

    ReplyDelete