Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

say "NO" to study



Lalala ~


I'm sick of studying. I'm studying at a rate of a turtle, snail... *sigh*

Having a bad headache also. Haiz.

Anyway, yesterday, my darling rumie pampered me. Weee ~ She pampered with FOOD!! I like...hehe


Oh no... *stares at my tummy* It's growing... Great!! I look preganant A-G-A-I-N!! Bleh...




Rojak Rojak... yummm... ---->>>>



look at how thick the sauce is... -->





the humongous nuts... *drools* I want more...




I made another promise to myself though. Not only the guy I be with must know how to cook and bake.... he must make good rojak for me also... lol...

Through food, a person shows his/her love what... Lol... i'm turning more ridiculous lor... it's the stress!! X_X

Tomorrow is the day where 3 big things is happening. I'm having 2 exams tomorrow. ANd ANDD interview results will be out!! Wah! Argh!!! Should I feel excited or nervous?

My interview was B--A--D!! I rate myself 3 /10. Questions like this was asked.


  • Why USM?
  • Why IB?
  • Why pick Management?
  • Which is your fav subject? Tell me one part/chapter that u like most. Why?
  • What's your least fav subject? Why? I answered Finance.
  • What are the subjects u learned through IB? Tell me one that u dislike most.
  • What do u learn in IF?
  • What's your hardest assignment so far? What and how your encountered it?

The questions wasnt hard.I know. It was SOOOoooo academic. Arghh!! I didnt expect this at all. I hope I answered alright. Sigh sigh. But my instincts tells me I wont get it. Haiz. Oh weLL.


1 comment:

  1. its ok ...u'll do better next time ! i wuf u ! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete